Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Monday, June 27, 2011

First day of swim lessons

Elayna started swim lessons tonigt. It's the ISR program (infant swimming resource, I think). Basically it teaches infants how to turn onto their backs and float if they were to fall in water.

Ellie is a water baby. Loves being in Nana and Papa's pool, kcks her legs, splashes the water, dunks her own head. So we thought this would be a breeze...

Now I know it's only day one, but she hated it! Screamed and cried the whoke time. I'm traumatizing my daughter. And the best part? We go back tomorrow. And the next day.

I know this is a good thing for her, but it's a huge committment. Hopefully she'll catch on super soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment