Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Catching up

Holy cow it's been busy! So.....happyn14 month Ellie, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!! Stillvfluttering with flylady but haven't added any more routines. Just trying to kepp my head above water.

I ended up reading 103 boks in 2011! I will give reviews of some of my favorites.

And my first book read in 2012? It was Sue Grafton' V is for Vengeance. I will review it in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I only read 28 - or slightly more if I count some of this year's Bluebonnet books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not bad! It was just a reading-heavy year for me because Daniel dared me. Couldn't lose THAT challenge :)

    ReplyDelete