Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy 19 months, Elayna

I cannot believe Elayna's 19 months old today!!  At 19 months she is:

Basically running, although it looks pretty funny
Saying many words and trying to say a lot more
Loves reading books
Is in a size 3 diaper
Is just now outgrowing her 9 month clothes
Her hair is half way down her back and still a light brown/dark blonde
12 teeth
Obsessed with a Jeep exersaucer at daycare
Loves being outside (sitting outside watching her play as I type)
Is trying to dress/undress herself
Still rear-facing
Loves the pool
Hates the bathtub
Loves fruitsnacks, it's like toddler crack

I took a bunch of pics today and have the camera plugged in to the computer, but with the changes to blogger I can't get them to upload.  Grrrr.  I guess I'm going to have to break down and get Google Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment