Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Spin off blogs

Check out my blgs I follow list for links to my new blogs! First, I decided to separate my blogging about life from my blogging book reviews. So courtneysbookreviews.blogspot.com was born. Then I got to thinking about Elayna. She's quite the picky reader already, so I created elaynasbookreviews.blogspot.com, for her book review voice (interpreted by me :)) to be heard. I've got several books that I want to write about, but I would also love suggestions. I promise to read all books my readers request of me. Please go check out the new blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment