Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Monday, February 28, 2011

A few of my favorite things

A nice spring day after a cold winter (ok, relatively cold, I am in Texas!)
The smell of fresh mowed grass
Brightly colored flowers
My cats wrestling
Elayna's smile
Nick and Emma excitedly telling me about their day
Daniel kissing me after a long day
Making up silly rhymes and songs (new fav is I doski, I doski, I love my babooski)
The smell of fire
Fresh sheets on the bed
Good dinner with family and friends

The list can go on and on, but I wanted to just take a moment and really think about good things in life.  I'm a very lucky person.

No comments:

Post a Comment