Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh how fun it is

To be a mom.  I never in a million years would have thought it would be so wonderful.  The way Elayna looks at me just melts my heart.  She is blowing lots of raspberries, cracking herself up.  She smiles and giggles so much.  And cooing - I would love to know what she's saying. 

Elayna loves the baby in the mirror, we stand in front of it together and I sing variations of "How much is that baby in the mirror."  She rolls over all the time and I call her my little rolly polly.  I feel truly blessed.  Daniel and I could never have wished for a better baby and I look forward to what each day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment