Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Introducing me

I am a wife, a stepmom, and a mom.  I am a daughter, a coworker, a friend.  That's me in a nutshell :)

I'm 31 years old and I've been married to a wonderful man for almost 5 years.  Wow, I cannot believe it's been so long!  Our anniversary is April 29th and we have yet to make any plans because of everything going on.  Normally we would go back to Playa del Carmen, where we spent our honeymoon, but as anyone who watches the news would probably figure, that just isn't going to happen!  Plus, we just put our house on the market, so that makes it a bit harder to travel as well.

I have two wonderful stepkids - Nick is 10 and Emma is 6, almost 7.  We added to our family on October 20, 2010 with our beautiful daughter Elayna.  She is the light of my life and I love her more and more each day.

Why blog?  Try work on my writing chops, of course!  I would love to be a published author.  I have written one novel, it's currently sitting in my nightstand needing some editing.  I've flipped through books on how to get published, and that's as far as I've gotten.  Maybe one of these days...

I like to work out, although it doesn't happen nearly as much as I would like between work, house, cooking, kids, pets.  Ah, yes, how could I forget to mention our animals!  We have 3 crazy cats and 2 insane dogs.  The big dog, Tank, was a margarita induced adoption.  I blame Daniel because he should learn to tell me no.

So I guess that's me.  Seems so dry on paper, but I promise, more good stuff is to come!

PS - happy birthday to my wonderful hubby, Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment