Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Friday, April 29, 2011

5 years

years ago today I woke up in a hotel room.  It was raining out and my family was worried.  But I actually, for once, believed the weatherman that it would clear up by the afternoon.
My mom and I drove to meet my best friend to get our hair and makeup done.  After that we drove to Hidden Oaks and hung out, drinking champagne until it was time to get dressed and take pictures.

And then I walked downstairs, across a paver aisle, and married the love of my life.  The rain did stop and the weather could not have been nicer.  It wasn't hot or humid.  Which is rare in Texas!

The ceremony was quick and nice.  Couldn't get the unity candle to light in the breeze.  The reception was a blast!  Lots of dancing, great food, and drinking.  It was over in the blink of an eye.

The next morning we got up and flew down to Playa del Carmen for the most awesomest honeymoon ever.

Happy anniversary, Daniel.  I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of you when we awoke on Friday, the royal wedding day, to pounding rain. I remember how calm you were, leaving to get your hair done, totally confident that it would stop by the evening, which it did. I hope Kate had your composure on the morning of her wedding day. It ended up clearing for her too. :)

    ReplyDelete