Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Dear Comcast

You suck. 

We moved last Saturday (yay!) and went with DirectTV for TV instead of Comcast.  But Comcast still has the fastest internet around, so we were stuck still using them.  Of course, when we called last week to set up an installation time/date, they couldn't come out until yesterday, Thursday, May 5th.  Also known as...

Cinco de Courtney!

Yup, my b-day.  Our window of arrival time was noon to 2:00 pm.  At 2:15, Daniel called to find out where the guy was.  He was told it would be another 45 minutes.  He finally showed up at 5:00 pm.  And no, Comcast never called to let us know he was running that late.

He took a look at our house and within a few minutes said he wasn't certified to do 2 story buildings.  So we had two choices, reschedule with someone else on another day or he could run the line outside and drill into our brick.

Two words.  Hell No. 

At this point I was steaming mad.  Daniel got on the phone with Comcast and they said they could send someone out.  On Tuesday. 

We finally had to settle for putting our wireless router upstairs (no biggie) but now we'll have to get a wireless card for the computer hooked to the TV in the living room.

It just amazes me what passes for customer service at some companies.  Sorry to inconvenience you with my money.

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Cinco de Courtney!

    I decided to leave a message to offer my help and also to apologize for the frustrating experience. I work for Comcast and I'd like to find out what happened here. Also, I can reach out to my contacts to see if we can get a tech out there ASAP.

    Feel free to contact me, provide your info and a link to this page if you're interested in my help.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete