Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ahhh, Thanksgiving. Turkey day. Day of endless gluttony. So many things I'm thankful for this year. Family, friends, health, job, house, husband (no, these are not in the order of importance!), Elayna sleeping in her own bed...

Yup, you read right! I started with her nap on Monday and she has slept in her crib in her room every night and nap since with the exception of today's naps in the car. It only took me 13 months and 1 day to get her out of our room.

Of course I still don't sleep any better because the baby monitor is pressed to my ear all nigh, but it's a step.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got their fill of turkey and the fixins!

No comments:

Post a Comment