Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 hours and 15 minutes

That's how long Ellie slept in her pack-n-play last night.  It's the longest yet!  So we're getting there. 

I fed her and when she was asleep, Daniel put her in the pack-n-play.  And I sprawled out.  Full on, sleeping on stomach, arms out to the sides, sleep.  It was HEAVENLY!!  Seriously, best sleep I've gotten in I don't know how long. 

So she slept from 9:30 to 12:45.  I got up to feed her and we both fell asleep.  So I need to work on that, but baby steps!

I think the key is Daniel putting her down instead of me.  Kind of tricking her, but whatever works.  Here's to a successful night 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment