Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm not ready

but I think Elayna is.  Ready to start solid foods, that is.  She keeps eyeing our food and trying to grab it.  She's sitting in her highchair and bumbo really well.  I was hoping to hold off until she was closer to 6 months old, but I think I'm going to have to suck it up. 

I bought oatmeal and baby spoons today.  On one hand this new milestone is very exciting.  But a small part of me is sad to know she will only be a baby so much longer.  Such is life.

In the meantime, I'm going to cuddle her and kiss her every chance I get.  She's talking soooo much now.  Still no tooth, which is a-ok with this nursing mom.

She's a bit fussy right now and keeps making what Daniel and I call the Walter face.  She looks just like Jeff Dunham's Walter!

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about how fast they grow up. Yes, I love her Walter face.

    ReplyDelete