Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

So I'm joining in a Thankful Thursday post :)  To start, I'm thankful that it's Thursday, or as I like to call it, Friday eve!

Last night we had bathtime fun.  Elayna loves bathtime, so after I wash her I usually let her play for a bit.  Last night was no exception.  While she was happily splashing, I decided to remove my makeup.  I rubbed it over my face and then my eyelids.  Since I could hear her splashing, I closed my eyes for just a second and when I reopened them, she had pooped in the bathtub! 

(Yes, I know this will be a huge source of embarrasment for her in the future, but what are parents for??  This will be called prom-night fun :))

I yelled nononononono!  which just caused her to laugh.  I called for Daniel to come help rinse her off.  I held my slippery wet baby up while he sprayed her off and she KEPT POOPING!!  Truth be told, I thought it was quite funny.

I was not able to take Ellie to the park in honor of Maddie's angelversary, so I'll post these pics from our park outing on Saturday for Kellie.  Hermann Park in Houston.




Happy Friday eve, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment