Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Tongue and kick

Ellie has found her tongue!  It seems to be driving her crazy, as she keeps chewing on it and sticking it out.  It's really quite cute. 

She's always had a good kick (trust me, my ribs still bear bruises).  Just a few minutes ago, I'm peacefully propped up in bed, surfing the internet, with Ellie in her boppy between me and Daniel.  Instead of facing toward the headboard, I had her facing in my direction.

BIG MISTAKE.  My laptop almost lost its life.

One good kick and it went over the bed.  I managed to grab it before it hit the floor.  I hurt my pinkie finger in the process, too.  But it was all worth it to see Daniel's reaction.  He was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment