Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We had a showing!

Yesterday I got a call from our real estate agent.  Well, kind of, because when I tried to answer it my stupid phone hung up.  Whatever.  But when I got back to my desk, Daniel had talked to him and we had a showing between noon and 2pm.  So, of course, I rushed home at 11:00 am to clean the house.  Luckily we had deep cleaned the day before, so it was really just picking things up and general tidying.  Turned on all the lights and scentsys, put the dogs outside, the usual stuff.

When I got home, I knew that they had come over (some showings don't show up) because they had turned out all the lights.  So nice of them. 

We're still waiting to hear feedback.  If we get any. 

I don't know, a big part of me is ready to move.  We've outgrown the house and we're really ready to be out of Texas City.  But I know I'll be sad to leave, too.  A whole lot of memories in this house.  Change is very hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment