Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Flylady challenge day #8

My sink is shiney
I got out of bed and made it this morning
I did a load of laundry, dried it, and put it up
I wore the clothes I laid out last night
I spent 7 minutes cleaning my kitchen counters
Dinner is defrosting on the counter and meat for chili tomorrow is cooked to be thrown in the crock pot in the morning

And all with a sick baby!

Challenge today is to start the morning routine and evening routine sheets in my control journal.  Done!!

Is my house spotless?  no.  Company ready?  depends on the company.  But I've been able to relax today and focus on taking care of Elayna rather than stressing about what needs to be done around here.  So I think giant step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment