Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Flylady challenge day #9

My sink is shiney
I got up and made the bed
A load of laundry is drying
We had chili for dinner

Challenge today as a 5 minute room rescue is the morning. Unfortunately, I read it this afternoon...so I did it this evening. But I kinda don't get it. It seems similar to the 2 minute hotspot rescue. But I will keep doing it.

Still to do tonight:
Put up laundry
Take off makeup
Swish and swipe
2 minute hot spot

Today was kinda tough because we had errands to run after work. Makes me want to just sit on the couch. But the reality is that everything I have to do won't take more than 10 minutes. I can do 10 minues!

No comments:

Post a Comment