Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Flylady challenge day no #

I decided I need to work on the habits I've already starte on and haven't progressed to the next day.

I got up this morning and made the bed
I showered and dressed to my shoes
I put a load of laundry to wash
I made breakfast and ate it
I got dinner into the crockpot
I packed my lunch
Did a 5 minute room rescue (living room)
Did a 2 minute hot spot rescue (kitchen counter)
My sink was shiney when I went to work

After work we went down to Galveston.  So I was really glad to have dinner ready and waiting when we got home!

After dinner I gave Elayna a bath and got her ready for bed
Moved the clothes to the drier
Took off my makeup and swished and swiped my bathroom
Finished washing the dinner dishes
Put the clean dishes up and shined my sink
Put up the clean clothes
Going to go to bed and read as a treat to myself

Still need to work on the 15 minute decluttering/missions we're sent every day.  But the 5 minute room rescue and the 2 minute hot spot cleaning I did this morning made a huge difference.  Made a believer out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment