Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Flylady challenge day #3

Day 3 with flylady. My sink is shiny and i dressed to the shoes. So far my morning routine consists of:

Getting out of bed
Make the bed
Shower
Get dressed to the shoes including makeup but not hair to let it somewhat airdry
Cook breakfast
While cooking, empty dishwasher and pack lunch

It's a start!

I would like to say peace ruled my house tonight, but alas, it did not. Emma was, well, 7. And then in the midst of her temper tantrum she lost a tooth. Yes, it was loose! But we had a good dinner, all the kids are bathed and ready for school tomorrow (Friday!), and my sink s shiny. It could be sooo much worse.

Day #4 tomorrow and I'm not sure yet what the day holds. Can't wait for the weekend. That will be my real test of staying on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment