Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Flylady challenge day#11

My sink was shiney when I left for work this morning. Alas, Daniel left dirty dishes in it so it wasn't shiney when I got home.
I rew a load of laundry in the washer this morning. I gave myself a break by doing towels, easy to fold and put up.

Challenge of the day, create a page in the control journal for inspirational thoughts. I'm going to also add things that make me smile/laugh to it.

Daniel is cooking dinner, Elayna is asleep on my lap. So I haven't started anything I need to do tonight, but that's okay. Mi'll get it done.

And for the exciting news...to me, anyway, I purchased the flylady duster today!! I hate dusting. Mainly because it takes so much time to move everything lke hotos. And the swiffer things never work the way they say they do. So after wanting one for a long time and reading rave reviews, I decided to treat myself. This way I can surface clean and only deep dust with endust as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment