Fantastic picture of our feet

The sylish picture above was taken by Kristen Purcell of La Vie Photography. She does incredible work and is great to work with! www.laviephotography.net.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well I feel sheepish...

I'v been left comments!!! I honestly just now playing around with the design of my blog saw them. So I apologize for not replying, I wasn't ignoring anyone, I'm just oblivious!!!

Julie, I was totally having flashbacks during th royal wedding, too! Funny that I was that calm because I'm never that calm!

Mark from Comcast, thank you for your comment. We no longer need a tech (7 months later...) but I appreciate you trying to make things better.

Jess, great idea. I will definitely start doing that. I have so many great books I've rad to comment on.

So, yay! You guys make me feel like a real blogger. Just wish I had seen the comments earlier... :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's funny. You should have an option somewhere for email notifications for any comments on your blog. I don't know why it doesn't default to that, clearly you'd want to know if there's a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but that would require that I check my email!!

    ReplyDelete